Welcome to My Blog
Time to get serious!
1. I need to lose the last 30 pounds to get to my goal weight.
2. I need to grow as an Independent Close To My Heart Consultant.
3. I need to start writing - prolifically
You are cordially invited to join me as I share my successes and obstacles, my thoughts and feelings, and my love of card making, scrapbooking and other crafty things.
I welcome your opinions, advice and inspiration.
Come ON! Let's GO!!
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Second Week of Joy Dares (Counting 1,000 gifts in 2012)
Day Eight - light that caught you, a reflection that surprised you, a shadow that fell lovely
22.. The light of Gods love that caught me at 8 years olds when I first believed and at 14 when I surrendered my life to Him...
23. My reflection in the sliding glass door, which made the dog bark. Wow! Thats me?!
24. The shadow of the mountains at the end of the day
Day Nine - A gift in your hand, a gift that you walked by, a gift that you sat with
25. Holding a heart shaped Reeses Peanut Butter Cup in my hand and realizing that I don't need it, giving it to my husband and telling him that he could have my heart...
26. Walking by Otho's Cookies in the mall, which has the best cookies anywhere, and having the willpower to not stop.
27. Sitting with my friend, Laurie, at the gym the other night so I would not have to walk around the mall for 2 hours waiting for my daughter to get off work
Day Ten - a gift that's sour, a gift that's sweet, a gift that's Just Right
28. Lemons, they are sour, but they sure make my water taste good
29. Cupcakes, cant eat 'em but I like how they look
30. My children, a gift from God that is Just Right
Day Eleven - 3 yellow things that strike you as fresh mercy
31 - bananas
32 - sunshine
33 - rubber duckies
Day Twelve - something above you, something below you, something beside you
34 - angels watching over me
35 - my craft room in the basement of the house
36 - the love of my life, my hubby
Day Thirteen - 3 sounds you hear
37 - the fan blowing
38 - the dog burrowing under his blankets
39 - any minute now the sound of Dave snoring
Day Fourteen - 3 ways you glimpsed the startling grace of God
40 - the many friends and family who have reposted the news about Davids missing brother Mark
41 - The Broncos losing their game tonight because now I have to give up the habit of eating out, which will hopefully not only make me healthier but wealthier too
42 - through the eyes of a child