Welcome to My Blog

Time to get serious!

1. I need to lose the last 30 pounds to get to my goal weight.

2. I need to grow as an Independent Close To My Heart Consultant.

3. I need to start writing - prolifically

You are cordially invited to join me as I share my successes and obstacles, my thoughts and feelings, and my love of card making, scrapbooking and other crafty things.

I welcome your opinions, advice and inspiration.

Come ON! Let's GO!!


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Creativity Strikes Again!

Ah... a lazy day today but the creativity was flowing in my scrapbook room. I love having a creative day... even though nothing productive was done such as the never ending, multiplying pile of laundry and the sink full of dishes... I did get a couple of cards made.


This first card was a card I had started many months ago and today I finished it by adding the circles, butterflies and the I Like You sentiment.



This card was made with my new Stampin Up Open Seas set. I was inspired by my Dad and his love for sailboats.

So... want to make a card? Let me know and I can have a workshop for you and show you how...


No comments:

Post a Comment