Welcome to My Blog

Time to get serious!

1. I need to lose the last 30 pounds to get to my goal weight.

2. I need to grow as an Independent Close To My Heart Consultant.

3. I need to start writing - prolifically

You are cordially invited to join me as I share my successes and obstacles, my thoughts and feelings, and my love of card making, scrapbooking and other crafty things.

I welcome your opinions, advice and inspiration.

Come ON! Let's GO!!


Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Heat

Lying on my bed

     Air circulating from the air-conditioner

          And two fans

              Yet, I'm still hot

                    and sweaty...

                       and SLEEPY

     I have the coolest room in the house

         And it's all worth it

               Cuz of the dog

                    At my feet....






No comments:

Post a Comment